Passenger Door Won't Shut Right

Hey All,
Today I decided to adjust the way that my passenger door shuts. It has
never shut 100% correctly since I have owned the car, and I normally have to
slam it hard to shut it. It always seems like it latches onto the front pin first,
then the back. After hours of adjusting where these pins were positioned, I
became frustrated. Nothing made it better. Eventually I took both pins out
completely and held down the door to see what happened. The front end of
the door looked great, but the back end still wasn't flush with the quarterpanel
(sticking out too much). My thinking is that the door is somewhat warped. I
am pretty sure that the torsion bar is a little too torqued because a new strut
made the door really hard to shut a few months ago. I put a weaker one on
instead. Think this is the problem? Anyone else have any suggestions on
how to fix this?

Patrick
1880