Re: air conditioning related overheating

Re: air conditioning related overheating

It sounds gauge or electrical related to me. Dropping back in
seconds from the red zone is not realistic. Check the connection on
the temp sender and clean or replace ALL the fuses, especially fuse
number 5. While you are down by the stearing rack disconnect and
clean all the grounds and the fan electrical connections.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew <aos+yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi group. I've recently developed a sporadic overheating
problem. It may
> have been around longer, but since it appears to be related to the
only
> recently fixed air conditioning, it's only recently popped up.

---

> But every now and then, particularly if I've been sitting still,
I'll look
> down and find the gauge has creeped up into the red zone. Here's
the
> funny part, though. If I turn off the AC, the gauge will drop
back to
> normal within seconds. If I turn the AC back on at that point,
I'm