Back In The Saddle

I just wanted to pass on the good news that I'm back in the DeLorean ownership saddle. I took posession of Bob Thomason's beautiful VIN 5252 this afternoon. It's certainly been a stressful month since my accident, but it's all ending well. As for my old VIN 10115, it's currently slated to go to a fellow list member. If he changes his mind, I will advertise the car to the group again.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

PS- Thanks Mom!!! :-)

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>