[DML] Re: Transmissions (was upgrade paths)

[DML] Re: Transmissions (was upgrade paths)

Kind of hard to ring up the UK and ask for Darren....

So - where and for how much? You could do a land-office business
selling 4:10 limited slip gearsets for this car.

Dave

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>