Re: [DML] Re: Transmissions (was upgrade paths)

Re: [DML] Re: Transmissions (was upgrade paths)

I think what you meant here was the DeLorean version of this tranmission has
a higher final gearing ratio. For example, the DeLorean's final drive is
3.44:1 for both the manual and automatic tranmissions. The version used by
Lotus for a number of years had a final drive ratio of 3.88:1. The lower the
number, the higher the gear ratio. Many off road vehicles use a 4.11:1 ratio
which is a very low final drive gearing.

Bruce Benson