      1. Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: Mads de Bruin <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean Values, etc.
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Driving History (DeLorean Values, etc.)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: AW: Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Door struts and doors
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Poor Running when cold, Please Help
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. RE: Poor Running when cold, Please Help
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Poor Running when cold, Please Help