Gullwing Magazine

List,

i finally got around to ordering a subscription to Gullwing Magazine,
including purchasing all the back issues. all i have to say is AWESOME!!! i haven't
been this excited to belong to a 'club' like this since the first DeLorean
club show I went to when i first got my car. it is really great to able to read
articles by other DML'ers and other people i know so well (if only through
the internet). the layout is great, the number of pages is just right (except
we could always use MORE pages though, right??? ), and the articles choices are
relevant too.

i guess i mostly just want to say that if you aren't already a subscriber, i
strongly suggest you should be, you won't be sorry! and to Ron and Cheryl -
keep up the great work!

Andy