      1. RE: Re: valve cover reassembly
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Re: JZD at foliage tour?
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. SEMA in Vegas
           From: "stitsien" <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Window track and lock libkage alignment
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Power Antenna Options
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: bhp of stock Delorean?
           From: "stitsien" <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>
      7. In-glass antennnae
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Window track and lock libkage alignment
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. News Paper article
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Early notice - show and shine
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Gullwing Magazine
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     12. early notice - show and shine
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: ATTN: Payne -- what's the news?
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:31:01 -0500
   From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: valve cover reassembly

What really works well for removing goo from aluminum are
the edges of electrical switch cover plates.  It's soft
enough to not damage the aluminum and strong enough to scrape
away hylomar, Loctite 518, wellseal, or any other sealant I
have run across - best of all, they are CHEAP!

Mike

Message: 2