Re: [DML] The Golden DeLorean

I believe at one time a Gold Delorean was owned by Harry Kaufmann Motor
Cars A.K.A.
Harry's Toy Store in Wisconsin. When i was younger my Mother worked for
him and told me he had purchased one Gold Delorean, she even stated he
said it had Gold lug nuts on it.
Harry Kaufmann used to sell lots of used Deloreans in the late 80's.

Mark
6683