RE: [DML] Door Gas Struts life Span

>struts
I have a year-round moderate temperature daily driver and by the time struts
are a year they aren't much good. I've tried Grady's, same deal. He was
shocked and replaced them after about 6 months but the replacements behaved
the same in another 6 months.
I'm trying the new improved DMCH pkg next (need louvre struts anyway).

>Also, Does anyone have a step by step for replacing a toll booth window?

I just worked out a howto for fixing window problems. It covers the removal
process-- though lightly.
www.mindspring.com/~kecreason/delorean/howto

-Kevin
Houston