AW: [DML] Door Gas Struts life Span

Tom, what do you mean with the gas spring is compressed while in non-use ?

You should take a look at the Lift-O-Mat homepage. There's always the
same pressure inside the spring, no matter if compressed or not.

I mentioned it before - the German Delorean Club sells adjustable and
refillable gas struts. No more messing around with torsion bars !

Elvis & 6548

All,

I suggest that if you store your car, as I do, you buy an extra set of
gas stuts and only use them for the months when you drive. If you leave
them on 12 months (and in the cold) they are compressed while in
non-use and it is felt by most that it could help to shorten their
lifespan. ....
....Thanks

Tom