DMC Vandalized close to home

on my way to work today saw a DeLorean with 4 flat tires on a flatbed
infront of my mechanic's shop. Its funny I live in a small town and I
always see this other DeLorean, but never got a chance to meet the
owner. The machanic I use has never worked on a DMC before except to
inspect mine, and I only moved to town 3 years ago. he knows nothing
about the car (which is why I let him only inspect it) and was
shocked when he found out he had to order 2 diff size tires. anyway,
I work for the Police Department and found out that the kid who
slashed the tires is a big fan of Monster Garage and Jessie James is
his freakin Idol, so to say the least he slashed the tires "TO BE
LIKE JESSIE". its a shame, its bad enough they publicly humiliated
and compleatly DEMOLISHED 1.5 DeLoreans on National Tv, but its the
negitive image and example that really pisses me off. Im all for
modifing, my motto is i want the car of my dreams to be everything
i've dreamed of, but just destoying upsets me. I felt the same way
when I saw the time machine get hit by a train in BTTF3 and even
worse when i found out it wasnt the replica, but a real DMC packed
with c4. I blame the episode on JJ he had a terible attitude from the
begining and if he was into it from the start they wouldnt have
needed the second underbody and Im sure they could have pulled it off
with a good plan from the start (and maybe a real hovercraft expert).
Thank God that kid didnt have access to a tank!

Tony
Vin# 2467 (under modifications)