last AIRBOX and twin turbo scoops for sale!

last AIRBOX and twin turbo scoops for sale!

I have decided to sell my only airbox left and also my only twin turbo air scoops. The airbox has some machine turned finish on it, but it can easily be sanded off if you don't like it. it is ready to bolt on instantly. $350 The twin turbo scoops simply double sided tape to the window and are vacum formed from lexan and have been painted black. $125

These are the only ones I have and I will never make more of them. Pictures of them are on my site. they are currently installed on the "delorean for sale" so go look at that car to see what you think.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch http://putschdesign.tripod.com putsch.1@xxxx