Re: [DML] Monster Garage DeLorean Hovercraft Opinion

Re: [DML] Monster Garage DeLorean Hovercraft Opinion

Well another interesting delimea. Unfortunetly I don't
see the purpose of this project. To me a hover craft
DeLorean is just well... stupid. Thats my opion. And
the sheer fact that anyone would bash out windows and
what not does not show alot of respect for the D. I
was bombarded this morning by comments from this
episode. None of them good. Nothing positive at all!
If this episode has done anything it has hurt the
image of the DeLorean instead of helping it. I haven't
seen the episode yet. Unfortuently I don't have cable
or DSS. Id like to get a hold of the episode so I can
see it for myself, if anyone has a copy they would run
off for me that would be kewl. I can even mail you a
blank tape. All I know is I worked very hard for my
piece of the dream. and I know there are alot of
people out there working just as hard to achive there
little piece of the dream. It hurts to see one of
these cars destroyed for no reason. As a foot note I'm
sure someone is going to stand up and tell me I'm
full of it and this brought all this publicity to the
Delorean and what a wonderful thing it was and a great
project and yack yack yack. I don't see the point of
this. This does nothing for the DeLorean image. If you
want to make awarness and bring people into the
DeLorean comunity. then show what these cars can be
restored to. show them the before and the after.
These cars are a legacy. We own them for such a short
time then pass them on to the next lucky owner. If I
saw someone do this to my D after all my hard work I'd
just cry and mine isn't even finsihed yet. Thats my
.02 I just don't see the point at all. Please if you
have this one episode or the rock crawler on tape let
me know how I can get a copy of them.

thanx

Todd
vin 5386