Monster Garage DeLorean Hovercraft Opinion

Monster Garage DeLorean Hovercraft Opinion

I may just have to cry myself to sleep tonight....
I just watched the show and must say I am very dissapointed. They
treated the DeLorean like there was an unlimited supply of them. The project car
looked in decent shape on the outside and I am sure many parts could have been
salvaged instead of destroyed. Instead of peaking public interest in our
stainless steel beauties, it made DeLoreans look like a joke. Bashing all the
windows out of a DMC, throwing body panels on the floor, and cutting up the
fiberglass underbody was dissapointing. And when I thought I had seen the worst
they ran over the failed hovercraft/DeLorean with a marine tank and destroyed
decent body panels, facias, and more. I think we should preserve these cars
and their parts instead of throwing them away like seen tonight. Thats just
my opinion.

What did you all think?
Patrick
1880