High Mileage

I would like to hear some opinons about high mileage Deloreans. I'm
considering purchasing one that has over 120K. My main concern is
the mechanical part of the vehicle. I can refurb an interior later.
I know that a lot of you will say "It depends on how well the car was
cared for", and that's fine. However, I still would like to hear
from anyone who has owned/worked around one and has some experiences
(good or bad) they would like to share.

Johnny