aftermarket rims/offset sizes/measurements

aftermarket rims/offset sizes/measurements

Everyone, does anyone know what the offset sizes or any other wheel
measurements I need to know for the front and rear wheels so that I
can put aftermarket rims on. In addition, does anyone have any
aftermarket rims on your cars that look really sharp, whether
chrome/polished/etc., if you do, what is the manufacturer and name
of the rim, where did you buy them? Anyone, please e-mail me this
information back to me asap, thanks a million.

Kris Kurth
kkurth2675@xxxx
651-253-9226