Re: Shocks

The shocks could be the problem but if your tires are over 10 years
old you will notice an enormous difference if you replaced them. First
check the air pressure though. If it is very high or very low that
will make ride quality miserable. The biggest problem with lowering
the car is the reduced travel in the suspension so it will bottom out
sooner and catch on lower things in the road. It may also create the
need for the adjustable links in the rear so you can properly set
camber on the rear wheels.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757