Shocks

I had the Delo at the shop today for a front end
alignment. While it was on the rack I was checking the
shocks. The ride is stiff and they feel & look good
but, I was wondering if the travel of the shock is
overly affected by the installion of the lowering kit
from Grady. I know the kit was installed but I do not
think the accompaning shocks were used. I read all the
past post on the subject but I still think lowering
the car has comprised the ride. Any experienced
thoughts??
Steve T
3121