Re: cooling system hose diameter?

Those are kind of strange. The driver side is 1-1/4" on both ends
with a very slight bend to it. The passenger side is 1-1/4" on one
end and about 1-1/2" or so on the other. Also with a slight kink.
They are NOT straight hoses. The tube on the passenger side that
goes "up" is larger since it is the trans cooler on Automatic cars.
They kept it the same size on the manual cars so that the hoses would
stay the same, although there is no reason for that particular pipe
to be larger.

Dave