San Diego British Car Day and Picnic - Oct. 5th

San Diego British Car Day and Picnic - Oct. 5th

I'd like to invite everyone to come join me in Fallbrook this Sunday for the 24th Annual San Diego British Car Day and Picnic. Information and directions can be found at http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/flyer03.html

This will be the 3rd year I've attended, and it's a lot of fun. So far, Deloreans have always been in a separate category, so we compete only against ourselves for a fairly nice little trophy (even if it does say "Other") Attendance is very high - I think somewhere around 300 cars - Mini's, a 3-wheeled Morgan, Rolls, Jags, Lotus (kind of fun to take a close look at our cousin, the Esprit, and compare/contrast), MGs, Austin-Healys, etc. This event is sponsored by the same people who put on the Rolling British Car Show. We attended that last spring and surprised the organizers with 9 Deloreans! Help me surprise them again!

Dave

Pre-order the updated second edition of "DeLorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com"; target="_blank">here!</a>