Parts Updates

The SP10691 Pin Retainers are now in stock - these are the plastic clips
that hold the rocker panels in place. Many times they break when removed and
replacements had been unavailable for years. We now have these in stock.

Angle drives are in the final testing, and production should start in a week
or so. Expected availability by Thanksgiving. Pricing still being worked
out, but definitely less than $80 each.

The SSI reprint is complete, and the books are being bound now. Expected to
be on the water later this week, and in our hands by November 5. Orders will
be filled in the order received, so if you haven't pre-ordered your SSI, do
so now to avoid delays.

The first samples of the new lower ball joints have arrived and are being
evaluated. Expected availability is before the end of the year, with pricing
in the $30-40 range or less.

Watch for another update later this week or next about fuse boxes!

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive
Humble, Texas 77396