Re: [DML] Loss of coolant

It sounds like the origional hose had the fan belt wear through it so
the P.O. spliced it. When you replace the hose make sure it is away
from the fan belt! Any national brand of permanant anti-freeze is
good. Use an ethelyne-glycol base and mix it 50/50 with soft water. I
highly recomend the Fanzilla. Follow the directions for installation
and testing. It can't fix problems with the cooling system but it
improves the electrical system as it relates to the cooling system
fans. It is a good idea to replace the otterstadt switch and seal when
doing the Fanzilla. Make sure there is a clip or at least a strap tie
on the otterstadt switch and NEVER use any silicone on the seal. If
the hoses are origional they should ALL be replaced.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757