Re: Funny Delorean Story

When I go to car shows and cruise nights I like to stand back and
evesdrop on people's conversations as they walk up to the Delorean.
There is always a self-appointed expert that will tell the group about
how JZD is still in jail for trying to sell drugs, the car was built
by GM, they used a GM engine in it, the car was no good, you can't get
parts, etc, etc. It seems if the "expert" doesn't know something he
just makes it up on the spot. I try to correct some of it but I always
wonder if anyone really listens. At his point many of the younger kids
haven't even seen the movie so they don't know what I mean when I ask
them if they have seen Back To The Future! The doors do usually
impress them though.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757