BTTF radiation costumes

I mentioned on the list that I could supply white tyvek suits similar to the "radiation suits" worn by doc and marty in BTTF.I have agrees to try and get them to several people who have inquired.I realize I may soon be overrun with requests.I wanted everyone to know that these suits are cheap and readily available from many sources.Here is a link to one supplier http://www.indlsafety.com/catalog/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=IndustrialSafety&category%5Fname=Tyvek%AE&Page=1

They even have the hoods available which the suits I am able to get do not.The suits run about $5.50 apiece Im not sure what shipping would be.I dont know what type of gas mask they use in BTTF but im sure any gas mask would do.Trust me though you dont want to try and wear one of those masks for very long.You could probably get any screen print shop to put the radiation symbol on it or just use spray paint and a stencil.

goodluck