new belts and valve cover changes

Hello all:

Ive been gone for a bit back to the states. The
last week ive been working mostly on my mustang
because the TUV is up this month.

Im taking my second set of valve covers for the
delorean and turning them in , to be glass bead
blasted for a chrome like polished aluminum look. any
thoughts on this?

for the left hand side several components will
have to be moved out of the way, including the AC.
This would be a good time to replace both belts.

correct me if im wrong, the tension for the alternator
side is adjusted on the alternator bracket itself...
for the belt on the AC side im not quite sure, any
info would be appreciated.

I have a new set of gaskets for the valve covers
but would prefer a higher quality volvo felpro gasket
is possible, does anyone know a good place to order
this?

Is there a torque / retorque specification for
these valve covers?

the belts and valve cover removals will be turned into
new howto's

thanx

jordan 11613

http://retroserver.no-ip.com