steering wheels

Hey List,

I am working on sprucing up my interior by replacing my seat covers and
steering wheel. Does anyone out there re-cover the steering wheel? How good of a
job can be done? Or is it easier to just replace the whole wheel?

BTW, if anyone out there is selling a like-new steering wheel (no gouges or
sun fading), i am interested.

Andy