RE: underground deloreans?

This rumor flies around from time to time, with different cars being substituted for the one being buried.

The only "car in a time capsule" that we have been able to find, is a 1957 Plymouth buried in Tulsa, OK. Being a 1958 Plymouth owner, I am anxiously awaiting the day in 2007 when they pull the car out of the ground. You can read further information at http://www.forwardlook.net/countdown.asp

-Dave