Re: Wiring harness

Hi John.

Fluky symptoms like this are highly suggestive of an open circuit.
My dollar is betting that you'll find a connector that makes a poor,
or no connection, somewhere in the instrumentation circuit, or a bad
ground for the instrumentation. I don't know where the binnacle's
ground is, but I'd find it before I let myself get too depressed
about it.

Good luck.

Rick.