Re: [DML] Tuning idle speed circuit

Well, My problem is not the vacuum its the idle speed motor.
Do these things have a failure history. Mine no longer hums when it should
or always did in the past and my idle no longer works at all.
When I start it up it will run if I give it some gas and keep it running
that way, if I let it drop back to idle it will just die, makes no attempt
to run. The idle switch is working and I have voltage on the motor plug but
the motor does not turn, nor have that little hum it had when all was
working.
John, Martin, David, what do I check next? Is it time for a new idle speed
motor?
Thanks for any input.
Jerry Harry
Vin# 4890
PS:
John, your tank fix works great and was easy to install. Thanks again.