Re: [DML] Question about window regulators

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, FREDRAVAS@xxxx wrote:
> i had the same problem before, what i did was install an extender
made of
> harden aluminum plate about an inch square drill 4 holes and bolt
two to the
> slider plate and two to the window bracket. mine works fine now. by
extending the
> slider it will not it will not go beyond the tube anymore. i hope
this would
> help you...have patience when doin this..

It isn't going out of the track at the top though....the lower part
of the tube that comes directly out of the motor and curves has
gotten bent and there for it was binding when the window was going up
and the cable ws being pushed through the tube. It couldn't easily
go up the tube so it began to push the motor backwards. This is what
caused the motor and the tube to separate. I was just wondering if
the lower tube can be replace. Luckily the top is no problem