DeLorean Scam Artist Goes To Jail

Greetings,

This is Sean Corbett again. In less than 10 hours from now, I will
be going before a Judge in the Superior Court of Arizona to face the
uncertain doom. For those who were victimized in my short
lived "business", today will be the "justice" that they have been
seeking. However, as I have always claimed, I am an innocent man,
who simply did not know enough about DeLorean's and nor the real way
to practice business. I will not claim to anyone here or elsewhere,
that I did not infact do everything legit. I admit that I made the
car that I was selling, sound better than what it really was. Not to
the extension of complete gross misrepresentation, but enhancing on
the "facts" that I received from the original owners. I also would
like to make clear that I did not tell ANYONE that I was affiliated
with the DeLorean Motor Company, although James Espey in an recent
email he wrote me hit it on the head by saying "I doubt that you
didn't tell anyone that you wern't (affiliated with DMC) either."

If any of the victims are reading this post, please accept my
sincerest appologie. For you must understand that I truly did not
intend to hurt anyone, and nor cause grief. Yes, I was greedy, and
yes I wanted to make lots of money, and yes I made LOTS of mistakes
along the way. In all I can say that this has been a life lesson for
me and quite the hard learned lesson it truly is.

I hope that for everyone that reads my post will understand that
even though I am not really completely innocent through this whole
ordeal, but can still see that I got screwed in some deals. I have
posted more interesting reading for you all on my website.

As I stated before I could not release information about my case.
However, considering that my day in court is today, and an unforseen
future awaits, I am now releasing all documents related to my case.
In the interest of fairness, I have posted both statements made from
Myself and from the Victims. This way my site is unbiased, and you
have a true comparison of both sides of the story. The story is
enhanced by available exhibits, which can be clicked on for viewing.

My website is not meant to come off whinny, nor is it meant to sell
you of my innocence. It is simply put there to display both sides of
the story, and the facts. You don't have to read it to determine
innocence or guilt, it is simply there for those who are simply
interested. There are things in this story that will certainly make
you think, especially for those who are considering buying a
DeLorean from a remote location.

Quite simply, this is a lesson not just for myself, but for all. Too
many a times have any of us, have looked/bought a DeLorean from a
remote location and found out that the facts/description to be
inaccurate/misrepresented. Somtimes this is unintential because
those selling DeLorean's simply dont know what they have, and in
other cases, are just trying to get rid of it no matter what. I hope
that my lack of fortune, can benifit someone else so that they too,
dont have to learn the hard lesson, that i've learned.

http://sellerbeware.5u.com

The court documents are in the MY STORY section.

Thanks for reading,

Sean M. Corbett, aka Prisoner#123543454-A whatever. =P