Re: [DML] Master Cylinder bore/stroke

hm. I took the much less engineered approach of hooking up my Delorean
clutch master cylinder to the Porsche clutch slave cylinder on my '95 G50
6-speed transaxle. It worked, though the Delorean clutch pedal was very
hard to press. This translates into the fact that the master pushes more
than enough fluid to work the (g50) porsche slave cylinder. I ended up
moving the clutch linkage on the clutch pedal in order to give the driver
more mechanical advantage by shortening the throw of the master cylinder
over the range of the clutch pedal. The pedal is now in an equilibrium
where the master cylinder has just enough throw to fully engage and fully
disengage the clutch.

Jim
1537