Re: [DML] I will rebuild your power mirror switch...

Re: [DML] I will rebuild your power mirror switch...

Just a thought, if you rebuild another switch, take alot of digital pictures and you could submit a howto/technical article on the steps needed. show all the parts needed so anyone using it can compare and make sure they have everything then which piece goes where.

Samuel

supermattthehero wrote:

After a few hours this evening, and much aid provided by Dave
(DOCTORDHD@xxxx), I was able to rebuild my power mirror switch. It
really took some patience but I'm glad I was able to save $56. I must
admit I was rather disappointed to hear that not even DMC Houston
could do it for me when I had previously asked them. So here I am,
offering out my services/help if anyone would like me to rebuild their
power mirror switch or help them to do so. The only requirement is
that you must have all of the springs/bearings/rods that came with it. Please e-mail me or call me at 814-404-1595 if you would like some
help, and we will work something out.