Re: [DML] delorean power steering??

Power steering would require installing power steering/hydraulic pressure
lines from the engine to the steering rack. You would also need to add a
power steering pump the engine somehow.

Then you would need to install a power steering rack in the front of the
car, which would be difficult given the small space given for the rack.

This conversion would be a pain, and would rob horsepower from the
engine. You're probably better off getting a beater that has a better
turning radius.

Jim
1537