Re: Fuel Pump Change

Twist harder. That's really the only option, you can't go applying a
torch to a fuel pump for obvious reasons. Grab the pump with a huge
pair of channel-locks and get a bigger wrench/breaker bar. Since you
are replacing the fuel pump anyway there's nothing to lose. You may
need to unhook the other end of the hoses and take the whole mess out
of the car so you can get a better grip on the pump, but the other
end of the hoses will have the same problem. Just don't twist the
hard lines that disappear under the body (on top of the frame),
that's when things REALLY get interesting. .

Dave