Re: [DML] Change Windows In A DeLorean?

According to the DML archives, in case of a roll-over you should be able to
just push hard on the door and it will act as a lever and open far enough
for you to crawl through the opening. YMMV. I have no desire to test this
theory, but the shape and size of the door and the position of the hinges
makes it look like this should work.

Mark N
VIN 6820

<snip>