Re: [DML] Change Windows In A DeLorean?

Changing windows in a Delorean in MHO the best improvement that can be made to the car.

I like to go out cruising in my old cars during the summer. WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN and the wind blowing in the car. YOU CAN WAVE to the various admirers and talk to people at stop lights.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS is in a Delorean and PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE STUCK UP AND WON'T ROLL YOUR WINDOW DOWN!!!

When you explain to them that the window does not go down they are not impressed.

I rarely drive my stock Delorean because of the problem.

However, I do have all the parts to add full size windows to my stock Delorean and will do this probably in the next few years. .(I had duplicates made when I converted the Time Machine)

Bob