Re: Starting is such sweet sorrow

In order of probability I would start with the thermo-time switch.
As for warm I would say the fuel accumulator. But these are just
guesses. The only way to know is to go through the diagnostics. It
is obviously fuel related and I would suspect not just a single part
or system failure but two or more. Go to page 128 of the Technical
Information Manual.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "freakybeetle" <freakybeetle@xxxx>