google this:

( OK, the 88 mph thing is close to what we're looking for. Moderator.)

Hey-- this is funny.
I was reading up on some of the expanded features of google (like
calculator) and found this on their help page:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=1.21+GW+%2F+88+mph

from here:
http://www.google.com/help/features.html

funny!
-Kevin

(yes, Mr. Moderator, it is just every so slightly delorean related; please
post anyway!)