      1. Re: Frame Restoration
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. hissing Mode switch
           From: Phil Priestley <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Testing for ignition voltage
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: One more thing - Monster garage
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      5. One More Time
           From: "Scott Cagle" <dmc83n99@xxxxxxx>
      6. RE: CPR and Right Angle Drive needed
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. idle problem
           From: "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Texas All British Car Weekend - Sept 27 & 28th, 2003
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Heater Core Shut Off Valve Xref
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Still hot start problem
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: HOWTO #9 injector replacment
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     12. RE: idle problem
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Heater Core Shut Off Valve Xref
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     14. Window Motor Problem
           From: "delorean_canada" <universalstudios@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: One more thing - Monster garage
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     17. Lambda system troubleshooting
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Tuning Idle Speed Circuit. (was: Re: idle problem)