Re: One more thing -Monster garage

I'm sure Rich will check in on this, but a couple of things to
remember. The crew (us) has no say in what actually airs. We signed
all that away at the beginning.

People who aren't "into" what you are "into" tend to not worry about
such details. Right now on the monster garage chat list, there's
someone all worried about the fact that they call the Bronco a 1973
instead of a 1979. Like I could tell the difference..

Rich sent them a ton of information on us, the cars, the DMC, D-Rex,
etc. Some of that is undoubtedly what sold the producers on our group
vs someone else. But keep in mind that they taped 15-20 hours of
material over 5 days, and distilled it into about 15 minutes of real
air time. There is a TON of neat stuff still on the cutting room
floor. And some details that would have helped it make more sense.

All in all it was a great experience, and we were most pleasantly
surprised by the amount of DMC content they left in. Initially they
had indicated that NONE of it would show, but when the director saw
all the cars there he got pretty excited about it.

A little more DMC detail - the cars that you see drive up are kind of
an interesting assortment. They included Rich's Buick Turbo car,
Bryan's SS frame (red) car, Marty's mild custom, Eric's wild stereo
car, and my stocker.

Also - Ken promises that we can show a lot of our out-takes and
digital photos at Pigeon Forge.

Dave

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dom1172" <dom_diaz@xxxx> wrote:
> The commentator's intro for DeLoreans stunk "these were all the
rage
> in the 70s" or something to that effect??? What was?? The
prototype?

> Anyway, Rich W, why no mention of the D-Rex? Seems like it would be
> good topic based on the project you guys were tasked to
perform...Or