From: John Podlewski [mailto:john_podlewski@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:43 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxx
Subject: [DML] door locks again

Driver door lock will not open. Surprise! I have tried everything
solenoids are good, (had them tested), and I'm at my wits end. Almost all
parts i.e rods, latch mechanism, and locks, even the electric switch is new
and all are from dmc Houston. I don't know what I would do without those
guys. I even had my lock module updated. My problem is the if I make an
adjustment to the door, It will either remain locked from the outside always
but always open from the inside (regardless of the switch position).