door locks again

Driver door lock will not open. Surprise! I have tried everything solenoids are good, (had them tested), and I'm at my wits end. Almost all parts i.e rods, latch mechanism, and locks, even the electric switch is new and all are from dmc Houston. I don't know what I would do without those guys. I even had my lock module updated. My problem is the if I make an adjustment to the door, It will either remain locked from the outside always but always open from the inside (regardless of the switch position). Or always open from the outside and the inside also, (regardless of the switch position) but absolutely no in between which is the way it is suppose to be. Hope I did not confuse anyone there. My point being I cannot secure my delorean which is, of coarse a problem. Or I'm locked out unless I go around the other side which is a real pain. Pax. door works fine switch moves on both sides on bot! h doors but I still have the same problem the driver door. One thing which is odd when
the driver door latch is pressed either engaged it locks both doors but never unlocks the pax door. Everything works great on the pax door. I have scared up my hands too many times and am willing to try just about anything.I have even taken off all panels, and I mean all, to compare the doors guts and they look similar. Any help would be great. *Late model Delorean '83, 35,000 miles, this problem started slowly, but now is a nightmare*