Re: [DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

Re: [DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

Id like to point out that anyone that is familiar with
a working garage will know that there are usually
parts everyware. If you were to look at my garage, and
I do have pics of it up on my website, you can see
that the longer the restoration goes on the more
crowded things come. Right now you'd be hard set to
find the D in my garage amoung all the extra parts.
When you restore cars theres going to be a huge mess.
The responcibility of the mechanic is to keep this
"mess" to a minimum. If a garage is a total mess and
everything is up side down then parts get damaged and
shows that the mechanic is quite sloppy in there
process. If everything is shelved, stacked off to the
sides, floors are clean sweeped, no large oil spills
around and the shop looks as though it functions in a
timly manner it is a good indication that the mechanic
also does. I know theres a few other people on this
list like me with a tiny garage. I feel your pain!
theres never enough room for everything. If you see a
commercial garage that is a total wreck you might just
want to move on. of course this is alot different then
a working garage. guess it all depends on you POV.

Todd
Vin 5386