Re: [DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

Re: [DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

Dear Claude,

Take a minute and reread my post. Then point out the inflammatory remarks.
I wasn't trying to turn anybody off your products or workmanship. I stated
more than once about what I had "remembered". Also why are you so angry?
What would be my motive for misrepresenting your lot? I don't have anything
against you. I had actually told others who asked me about you, to take a
look for themselves and I said you were friendly. Also you didn't REFUSE to
sell to me. I simply wasn't interested. How was I shady? Was it because I
brought my mother and father up on a Sunday from New Jersey? Shady
criminals usually do that? I was there for over 2 hours and you showed me
the entire place. Why attack me when others have said in previous postings
of the red flags they sensed because of no pictures, that's all. I stated
you were not someone who would part his collection out. That's all. I don't
like Bricklins so I may have been harsh in that regard and for that I
apologize. Also you think I am someone who parts out cars?. Probably the
reason why I bought a damaged car from Maryland and dumped over $15,000.00
in to it. I am sure others on the list know me and saw my before and after
pictures. Even my old (used) parts I GAVE to another delorean owner because
he was so generous in helping me out and I hate throwing any delorean part
away. I certainly have not profited from any delorean.
And I have only owned 1 delorean. I also never attacked you nor claimed you
were not honest and true. People need to calm down and hey If I am wrong
then I will apologize.

Joseph Molino
vin 2850