[DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

[DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply

(I am the one running that auction)
Hey,
You have No idea what you are talking about,the Pre-production was a
running car(NEVER was in ANY KIND of fire)PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW
YOUR FACTS--SHUT YOUR MOUTH, I really hate it when
misinformed ,people that know NOTHING about cars,put down other
peoples cars,they were NOT scattered about they are neatly covered
(and parked),--Remember--IT's a GARAGE---,what do you expect it to
look like a living room???? As for the Bricklin it is a Clean
car,that went thru ALL Connecticut MVD inspections/tests before they
let me get a registeration.This is a person that I refused to SELL
parts to,as he looked to shady!!(See a pic of one of my bricklins at
www.bricklin.org ,under members cars(vin #1024)
All parts are stored in Bins/ boxes/or shelves,What he saw as "junk
parts" were, well, damaged JUNK parts,that came off Two of my parts
cars,(one a "fire" car) that I had not disposed of at the time.
I have been on this list since 1997,and a Delorean person since day
one of the Delorean Saga.
Hey,there are a LOT of PEOPLE on this List,Including VENDORS that
bought my parts in the past thru ebay,and all I got was phrase,and
excellent feedback.All parts I sell are excellent or better.
Granted,I WAS/am doing ground up restorations on these cars,(as
stated)and he saw them being worked on,I have yet to see a car in the
process of a ground up restoration, that looks like a showcar....
>From the "few minutes" he was there I got the impression,he was only
looking to part these cars,(as you CAN TELL IN HIS POST)and CARED
NOTHING about Deloreans,You know the type ,except to part them,and
make a fast easy profit,(a bottom fisher), you know the type of
person I am talking about,sees a flat tire on a car and calls it a
junker!!
I most assure that these cars are VERY worth it,as these are stored
cars(indoors)(never stored outdoors) even my parts cars were stored
indoors, that have No Sun Damage(how do you get sun damage on cars
that see no sun)No Torn/worn seats ect ect,As for the Orignal
tires/wheels,they are AS NEW,with (0)cracks or damage,and as plyable
as when new,as the tyres/wheels,are stored verticle,in a cool dry
loft,that sees NO sunlight of ANY kind.I gave one tyre to a fellow
member on this list,and was VERY happy with it.
Any "parts" I have that I sell or selling,are as safe as any new
part,as I have NO high mileage parts/sun damaged/weather damaged
parts.
There is simply to much stuff in too many locations to take pics,The
MOST serious of person WOULD want to SEE in person,if I was a
interested bidder, I would only bid,AFTER I saw for myself,this is
NOT the type of auction to bid on, BASED on a "FEW PICTURES". I Do
not want to post pics,of "My stuff" for ALL to see,I am only
interested in only showing to the most Serious,and to prove that,they
can come in person to see what they are bidding on.

If you read my last post,you WILL know that I only deal with/restore
for the long term realibity,as the car I restored in my last post,was
restored in 1987,and is STILL being driven Today(SIXTEEN YEARS AGO !!,
(it's now in the U.K.)I will not release that vin number,as that
person is on this list,but if he wants to comment on my work on that
car,He has my blessing,as I have nothing to hide.My point in all this
is that one persons B.S. is just that B.S.That is why I will only
deal with a person face to face,(when its for bigger bucks)And am
100% positive that any serious bidder would want the same. So that
they can,see, feel, touch,what they are getting,and spend the time,to
check things out. As a Long term DML Member,
I most assure the Deal is a TRUE and Honest Deal.

Best Regards
Claude
00570