Re: [DML] Re: Preproduction Car On eBay

My theory on ebay, No pic no conntact NO WAY! I think
if someone is serious about selling something they
would take time to take at least one picture to help
them sell the item and in the process boast bidding
and interest. Am I wrong? dont have a camera? might
want to go to ebay and buy one then hehe.

just my half a .02

inflation what can I say :P

Todd
vin 5386