From: "Enid" <hispanicangeleyes@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 2:19 AM
Subject: [DML] how to tow a delorean

> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am scheduled to go buy my new baby this Nov 14th, 2003 up in Ohio.
My question is: I don't want to drive the DeLorean from Ohio to Florida.
What is the recommended trailer setup for the DeLorean? Everytime I try it
on uhaul, it says "The vehicle you're towing is too wide" for everything
from a Nissan to a Dodge Ram to a F350 towing the vehicle. I don't know
exactly what towing setup to use. Does anyone have an idea on making sure
my "trailer queen" will be safe? Thanks!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews