Re: how to tow a delorean

The best way is to put it on a flatbed trailer and pull it facing
forward. Don't overtighten it down since I've seen some "eye's" pop
off the frame due to rust. If you pull it backwards make sure you
secure the louver down, or take it off.

Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Enid <hispanicangeleyes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I am scheduled to go buy my new baby this Nov 14th, 2003 up in
Ohio. My question is: I don't want to drive the DeLorean from Ohio
to Florida. What is the recommended trailer setup for the
DeLorean? Everytime I try it on uhaul, it says "The vehicle you're
towing is too wide" for everything from a Nissan to a Dodge Ram to a
F350 towing the vehicle. I don't know exactly what towing setup to
use. Does anyone have an idea on making sure my "trailer queen"
will be safe? Thanks!